Through our years of trading, bespoke picture framing has remained our chief criteria as we continue to build upon our good reputation, always striving to provide the best service at a competitive price.
We provide a large range of mouldings, mountboards and finishes that will compliment your art and our expert team will assist you in your choices, making your pictures unique and personal to you. Please navigate our picture gallery above to see some examples of our work.
All work is carried out on the premises, please call in for a free consultation with our friendly and experienced team.
We are able to deliver locally or provide shipping via courier to any UK address.
Bulk discount is also availible and all prices are subject to 20% VAT.
Available services include: -
- Preparation - Dry mounting, heat pressing, embroidery lacing, fabric stretching, canvas stretching/varnishing, photo retouching, printing and pre-visualisation of your finished work.
- Mounting - Bevel wraps, mount decoration and washlines, multi-aperture, block and shadow mounts, float mounting, conservation and museum methods.
- Glazing - Diffused, Anti-reflective, Artglass (Invisible), UV blocking, acrylic/perspex, antique glass stocked, mirror, glass cutting.
- Finishing - Farrow & Ball paints, wood stains, French polishing and waxing, liming, shabby chic.
- Box and case framing - Sports memorabilia, medals, artefacts and objects.
- Repairs - Reglazing, remounting, cleaning, thunderfly removal.